Expert advice on
- Gas Turbine services and parts supply
- Telecommunication, security and remote display services and supplies including PAGA systems
- Supply of Industrial/Explosion Proof Electrical Equipment’s which includes MCC, Ex Lighting, Ex Control Panel, Ex Junction Box, Ex Motors, etc
- Supply GRP Cable Trays, Lighting Poles and other different GRP stuff
- Supply all types of Pumps including API Pumps, Valves, End Seals, etc for Oil and Gas operations
- Supply of different types of filter press machines
- We supply different types of Nickel Alloys, Stainless and Duplex Steel, Carbon Steel, Alu Rolls, Corrosion Resistant, Heat Resistant grades and other exotic grades in plates, sheets, pipes, flanges, bars, custom fabrication and wires.
- We also provide the service of Stainless Steel plates and cut-piece solutions from 2 mm thickness upto 150 mm using plasma, water jet and laser machines located in EST Germany lab
Delivering with happiness
TECH'Firm Egypt is a well established LLC Company; it was incorporated in Cairo the year of 2018 under the Egyptian Law 159. It is a part of TECH'Firm International, a Swiss group delivering a range of services and solutions for industrial actors Worldwide.
TECH'Firm Egypt is a service company aims at having added value services through a wide range of innovative solutions and technologies for Oil & Gas industry and Power Generation Plants.
This has been achieved through TECH'Firm Egypt partnership with international firms in these fields in which we can supply high-quality and unique services. Moreover, TECH'Firm Egypt has the know-how to maximize production, minimize costs, enhance sustainability and save energy in Power Generation and Oil & Gas projects. TECH'Firm Egypt is serving and extending its specialties to Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Cement, Marine and Steel industries. In addition; we are serving the Power Generation and Distribution sectors, Metal mining and non-metal mining Industries, Water and surface treatment industries, Food and Chemical industries and Transportation.
TECH'Firm Egypt provides other services such as Electrical Consultation, Sub-contracting, Parts and Spares supply
Board of Directors
TechFirm Egypt is proud to attend to the construction of the world’s largest solar park of Benban in providing a project management support to a leading French actor of photovoltaic industry.
TECH’Firm Egypt has a wide range of interests, specializing in Energy, Oil & Gas, offshore / onshore facilities, including appropriate Electrical consultancy.
TECH'Firm Egypt is established to meet the market needs of high standards of services and products that improve equipment efficiency and reliability and reduce operating costs. TECH'Firm is serving and extending its specialties to oil & gas industry, Petrochemical plants, Cement industry, power generation sector and distribution sectors, water desalination plants, marine field, industrial companies.
Available support and services including:
- Installation and start-up as required
- Engineering and technical sales assistance
- Upgrade and retrofit parts and programs
- Spare and replacement parts
Our teams are able to provide support through:
- Consultancies in Electrical safety and to create or review client Electrical Safety Rules
- Client Electrical Personnel Assessment for Switching
- Optimization of equipment performance, sophisticated troubleshooting of Electrical equipment's
TECH'Firm Egypt is aimed to have an added value services to our clients through a wide range of innovative solutions and technologies. Through introducing a reputable, well known, international companies such as Turbine Technology Services, LE LAS, Apave and more, we ensure to maximize production, minimize costs, enhance sustainability and saves energy in power generation, water desalination, Oil & Gas and petrochemical and industrial projects.
Oil & gas and electrical authorities support services
We assure your project suits perfectly your requirements and user needs with functional, non-functional testings and test automations.
TURBINE TECHNOLOGY SERVICES
Since 1983, TTS Energy Services has provided innovation, high-quality solutions, and engineering expertise to more than 400 clients worldwide. Our offering to the mature gas turbine market includes:
Controls and control panels.
Comprehensive diagnostic evaluation for Gas Turbine and Gas Compression performance.
Remote support services, troubleshooting online and remote monitoring systems.
Maintenance of Gas Turbines.
Gas Turbine parts supply.
Conversions, Modifications, and Upgrades.
Engineering and onsite services.
Generator excitation, protection, and control panels relocation engineering and commissioning.
Asset Performance Technologies.
DynaFlex performance services
Oil and Gas Equipment Plant Company
Oil and Gas Equipment Plant was founded on 1980, Head quarter in Ukraine, ISO Certified. Oil and Gas Equipment Plant LLC has an expert manufacturing of the following:
- Drilling equipment and fishing tools,
- End Seals and End Seal Support Systems,
- Pressure Fall Automatic Maintenance System,
- On the Basis of a Differential Hydro-sucker SAPPD,
- MK Type Plate Couplings,
- Safety valve KО 302 M,
- Safety valve 17s52p,
- Adjustable choke SHR,
- Oil Fuel Pumps (NK, NKV, NPS Type),
- Sectional Pumps (CNS, CNSh, CNSn Type),
- Metering Plunger Pumps (ND Type),
- Type Metering Diaphragm Pumps (NDR-2M),
- Three-plunger Crank Pumps (Т, PТ Types),
- We are based on the needs of the client and, in most cases; the technical solution is the result of a joint activity of the customer and the technical specialists of our company.
LE LAS GROUP
LE LAS group was created in 1909 with vocation to ensure the security of communications and signals in the most difficult environments such as, oil and gas, petrochemical plants, the Navy, raill transport, ports and airports, energy sectors, laboratories and hospitals, civil and military administrations, etc
LE LAS scope of supplies comprises:
- Explosion proof and Weather proof Phones
- Explosion proof/Weather proof Intercoms
- Public Address and General Alarm (PA/GA) Cabinets
- Universal Analog Networks/Analog Intercom Systems
- Clocks (Explosion proof/Weather proof/Agena/Galaxy)
- Signalling devices (Explosion proof/Weather proof Flashing Beacon/Sounders/Loudspeaker/Howler/PA GA Cabinets)
- Explosion proof terminal Junction Box
- Acoustic Booth
- Taxi Terminal and Modular Pillar
Safety Electrical Group
Founded in 1982, for over 3 decades, the Safety Electrical Group (SEG) has served and partnered with some of the most prestigious clients across the Middle East.
As SEG has grown into a full service electrical company with thousands of satisfied clients across the Middle East region, this motto remains essential to how we do business. Today, as a prominent industry leader in the Electrical and Lighting Sector in the region, the company specializes in the Engineering, Manufacturing and Assembly of Switchgear Panels, as well as Trading of Electrical and Lighting Products for commercial, industrial, hazardous and adverse environment applications. Exemplifying excellence and integrity in every sector, the Safety Electrical Group distinguishes itself through robust partnerships, exemplary service standards and a forward-thinking approach.
SEG partners with the most renowned International electrical component brands like ABB, Hager, Dorman Smith, L&T, Legrand, Socomec Pollmann and Electronicon to offer single point business solutions and quality that suits every budget. The division goes beyond fulfilment of projects to provide customers and suppliers a unique combination of operational excellence and pioneering solutions.
Clever Filtracion S.L. was founded on 1995, Head quarter in Girona-Spain, ISO Certified. Clever Filtracion has an expert manufacturing of solid-liquid separation machines using filter press technology for industry and Petrochemical plants.
Filter press are used for the following sectors:
1. Metal mining industry:
Filters for metal Bismuth, Copper, Gold, Silver, Nickel, Zinc,
Leach, acid water from mining mud, Electro-winning, Merrill Crowe,
2. Non Metal mining industry:
Clay, Concrete, Granite, Kaolin, Marble, Tailings, Silica, etc.
3. Environment Equipment:
Fiscal/chemical Mud, Biological Mud, Water treatment plants, Leachate, etc,
4. Surface Treatment industry:
Electrophoresis Mud, Phosphate coatings, Galvanization, Zinc coating, etc,
5. Food industry:
Tartaric acid, gelatin, fish oil, seeds, leavening, wine lees
6. Petrochemical industry:
Colorings, Pigments, Detergent, Fertilizers, Caustic soda, Iron oxide, etc,
SumiP was founded on 1972, Head quarter in India, ISO Certified. SumiP has an expert manufacturing of the following:
- GRP Cable Trays,
- GRP Lighting Poles,
- GRP Enclosures,
- GRP Safety Ladders,
- GRP Cable supports,
- GRP Gratings,
- Moulded Fiberglass Gratings,
- Moulded Fiberglass SMC Sheets,
- GRP Handrails,
- GRP Walkways,
- GRP Trench Covers,
- Trefoil Clamps,
Nickel Alloy Metals and Machinery WLL
Nickel Alloy Metals and Machinery was founded on 2014, ISO Certified. Head quarter in Bahrain, branches in KSA, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar and UAE.
Exclusively dealing in Corrosion Resistant, Heat Resistant grades and other exotic grades in plates, sheets, pipes, flanges, bars, custom fabrication and wires for project requirements.
We supply several Duplex Steel and various stainless-steel grades.
We supply Non-Ferrous Alloys in Copper-based Alloys for Architectural and Industrial Fabrication. Our brands that are in stock are VDM Germany (sheets/plates), Nippon Yakin Japan (sheets/plates), Outokumpu Sweden/Finland (plates, sheets) & ATI metals USA.
We source our materials from the best mills or partners based in Europe, USA, Japan and many other countries. We offer swift deliveries for your shutdowns, urgent fabrication jobs and the rarest materials in any quantity that is needed for your project. We can hold stock in any size or quantity sourced direct from the best manufacturing mills for your regular production or manufacturing with flexible pricing and payment options.
We also supply special metals like Titanium, Molybdenum, Niobium, Tungsten, Tantalum and other special alloys in any form.
APAVE assists companies and communities in their efforts to control their technical risks, human and environmental, through a full range of services: inspection, construction, testing and measurement, training and consulting. All aimed at increasing the safety of people and property, protect the environment and optimize the performance of organizations. Among its services, APAVE is actively operating in the Oil & Gas sector providing inspection under the international standards and regulations including LEEA, IRATA, NACE, ABS, DNV, BV, DROPS and CRS etc.
TECH'FIRM is a Swiss company founded in 1998. They deliver solutions in the field of industry and IT on the Swiss market, as well as internationally.TECH'Firm International and their subsidiaries are highly skilled in the recruitment of specialized technical candidates and management personnel for export projects, they can support you in search and recruitment processes, finding you the expatriate candidate you’re looking for. They operate mainly in these following sectors: electricity, oil & gas, industrial assembly, water treatment, construction and civil engineering.